New Canaan Comunity Foundation is seeking volunteers to help with special events, youth, finance and investments, grant making, and fund development!
You can either:
- join a committee to organize and plan an educational luncheon, community event, or evening program.
- participate in youth philanthropy activities, guiding local students as they learn about the local nonprofit organizations in the community, or assist them in conducting fundraising activities.
- provide expertise on being good stewards of the community’s charitable dollars.
- join a team on site visits as we evaluate grant proposals competing for our grant dollars in a range of areas such as the arts, health and human services, seniors, and youth programming.
- help educate people on the many opportunities in our community and spread the message of local philanthropy.
For more information
or call 203-966-0231