Do you like Lacrosse and are you older than 21? If so the New Canaan Lacrosse Association needs you!
The following roles are open:
- Spiritwear/Fundraising Coordinator: Selecting RYL branded team apparel (excluding team uniforms), working with vendors, coordinating and promoting sales of custom apparel & gear. Position also includes planning any board-approved fundraising events and activities.
- Girls Equipment Manager: Coordinating team equipment needs with NCLA Equipment Director and distributing team gear bags and team equipment to each of the girls travel teams and house clinic
- Boys Equipment Manager: Coordinating team equipment needs with NCLA Equipment Director and distributing team gear bags and team equipment to each of the boys travel teams and house clinic.
- Website & Communications/Publicity: Serve as point person for the NCLA website, updating and adding content to website, managing Facebook page and utilizing social media outlets to communicate and publicize NCLA events, activities and information.
- Coaches & Assistant Coaches: Adults with lacrosse experience are needed for boys & girls teams this spring. We are looking for individuals who are eager to share their knowledge of the game in a positive, fun and instructional team culture appropriate for the grade level.
- Director of Safety: Coordinating and managing safety training for coaches, including Red Cross First Aid/AED certification, tracking inventory of AEDs, facilitating maintenance of AEDs.
If interested email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, April 27, 2018