If you're between the ages of 12 and 17 and looking for a low commitment way to volunteer within your community, this opportunity is perfect for you! Darien Library is seeking out teens interested in helping around the Children's Library. They ask for a shift to be a minimum of 15 minutes and a maximum of 60 minutes for no more than one day per work week. What's great though is that when you volunteer is totally up to you as it will work around your schedule.
Positions offered include:
- Party Patrol: assist at large events such as the Summer Reading Finale
- Librarian's Assistant: help out with decor and modules in the Children's Library
- Behind the Scenes: help with non-public tasks
- Program Assistant: assist with preparations for smaller events
Interested? Fill out this form: https://www.darienlibrary.org/uploads/pdfs/youth/cl_volunteer_form_2018.pdf?utm_source=website&utm_medium=page&utm_campaign=cl_volunteers and email it to email@example.com or bring the completed form to the Children's Library.
For more information regarding the opportunity:
- Phone: 203-655-1234
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture Credit: Darien Library, https://www.darienlibrary.org